Wednesday, August 8, 2007

DC

We did a whole lot in a short time frame while in DC. We walked a ton, sitting in the gallery at the House of Representatives in Congress, and then walking down the mall to the Lincoln Memorial, stopping at some spots on the way, including the incredible Air and Space museum.


I was pretty tired and sick of walking, especially given the condition of my big toe (see my blog). I let Sarah wander the museum for 20 minutes while I had a power nap.

Sarah at the White House.
Sarah in front of the Canadian Embassy.


Me on Pennsylvania Ave in front of the Capital building.

Now I'm at the other of the mall, standing where Martin Luther King Jr. stood as he gave his "I have a dream speech."


A bug's eye view perspective of the library of congress building. This really is a work of art.

No comments: