Wednesday, August 8, 2007

NYC day #3

We spent a few wonderful hours at the Manhattan Temple on 65th street. This is one of my favorite places in the world, let alone the city. This is where I stood 5 feet from the prophet. This is where I was baptized, first past the sacrament, received the aaronic priesthood. This is where I proposed to my wife. I should mention that we didn't take this photo, I pulled it off a website of LDS artists. This was done by James Ransom, a member of my former ward in NY.




After the Temple we spent a few hours at the Cloisters, the medieval art museum in Washington Heights. It's a really special place, and I'm glad I was able to take Sarah there.


Even good things have to come to an end. Here's a picture of us saying goodbye to dad before heading back to Bronxville where we stayed with my Aunt Bonnie and her family. The next we drove back south to DC.

No comments: