Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Big Girl

Happy half a year, O! We love you so much! You are such an easy going baby! I am so proud of everything you are learning, and hope you forgive our mistakes!
You are already able to do so many things by yourself and are well on your way for most everything else! I love when you talk and sing to me. Your laugh is the best reward after a long day...I love how ticklish you are and how much you enjoy being naked (you will thank us one day for not posting all those cute pictures of you).
I can't believe just 6 months ago you were just fresh out of my belly!

Here are some pictures of our spontaneous family outing last Saturday. D took us to the UNC football game, and we managed to get in for free at half time!

O was so easy going...the only time she got really startled was when the band came right behind us to play and get us pumped up! It was a tad loud!





O really liked watching the huge replay screen...more than she did the game!

O in her new car seat- she LOVES it, even falls asleep in it!





No comments: