Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Greensboro half marathon

This is the last race D has been training for...we woke up at 5am to leave the house at 6:45am. O was really sweet about being woken up and did well for most of the ride.
I'll let D tell the story, but we ended up being lost in Greensboro and D missed the starting gun. I think the extra hour of driving did O in, and she started getting REALLY fussy!

(Oh , and I got a hair cut this week...)



Before the race

THANK GOODNESS FOR SUZI!!!! I am so happy Suzi has moved home to North Carolina! O and I got to go hang out at her house while Daddy was running. It was a nice break from being in the car.
I hope my brother won't be too jealous : O met her first "Jacob"- Suzi's dog. O LOVED it, and was a little surprised that she was getting licked and not the one licking....Jacob is such a well trained sweet dog!


Dave managed to run...and though we did not get tickets for the Phish reunion, he was tired enough he did not care any more!

O showed off what a big girl she is with her Auntie Suzi!











No comments: