Friday, June 27, 2008

8 weeks

She really loves her new swing (thanks Molly!) As I write this she's sitting next to me with her head completely twisted so she can see the horse above the swing.




Mom and baby after bath time


I don't know how to describe it, but she seems to really love this poster we have in our living room. If you're sitting on the couch or walking around with her, her eyes always seem to be following the poster. It's probably the colors, but someday it'll be a good teaching tool to explain the importance of loving others.



Our morning ritual: mom wakes up with my first alarm at 6:55 and hops in the shower and checks her email and does anything she wants. Olivia starts getting fussy but will fall asleep if she's given some attention. Our compromise is I sit up in bed and she sleeps on me until mom is out of the shower, by which point Olivia's probably ready to eat anyway.

No comments: