Sunday, April 27, 2008

Getting Close

Aren't my girls beautiful! I can't believe how close we are to having this little girl and couldn't be more excited. On Friday we found out she is 2-3 cm dilated, 60-80% effaced and at station -2. It's only been 2 1/2 days since that exam, but she's had some serious contractions since then, and I suspect that she's at least 3-4 cm by now. She's been very steady at 8-18 minutes per contractions. She got busy Friday night doing a bridal shower and had a few contractions 4 minutes apart. Tonight (sunday) the 4 minute walk from a friend's house took 20 minutes and she had 3 contractions along the way. We were placing bets on whether she makes it through the night. Of course, I have an exam tomorrow at noon and Tue at 4:30, so I wouldn't mind if Olivia waits until Wed morning to come. Few of our friends think she will though, and I'll be honest, I'm very anxious to hold her for the first time.


Her cute belly and lina negra


Sarah has been sleeping on the couch every night for the last month or so, the bed is too firm for her.

No comments: