Sunday, January 6, 2008

Dec 27-30 in Brigham City, Utah

On Dec 27th we flew north from sunny and warm Arizona to snowy and cold Utah. We were in good spirits about flying into the cold weather since we knew it was going to be so warm when we got home; this was the only winter I (David) would get! Grandpa and Grandma Jones were nice enough to pick us up at the airport, while my cousin and his pregnant wife Kim drove up to Brigham City and went out to dinner with us. Jon and I are basically the same age and have always been good friends so it was great to catch up and joke about our new adventures in having pregnant wives.

Sarah and I did some walking around, enjoying the sights of Brigham City; both of them! Seriously though, I love this town so much. I especially love the LDS Tabernacle on Main Street, one of the most beautiful buildings the church every built. Brigham City is where both my parents grew up, and where my Jones Grandparents have lived my whole life. Their place feels more like home than anywhere else now that my parents have both left NYC.


No comments: