Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Emilie's Wedding

The whole Sacuto family got together for a wedding for the third year in a row this past weekend. In Dec 2005 everyone (but Yohann) was in France for Tiare and Mithona's wedding. Last August, everyone came to Montreal for our wedding, and this gathering is for Emilie and Sergio. They were married in the Montreal Temple at 1:28pm on Saturday in a beautiful ceremony and we had a wonderful weekend playing with our nephew and nieces, visiting with friends at the reception, getting a late (but greatly appreciated) wedding card and gift for our own wedding, and especially spending time with family. I (David) feel so grateful for the Sacuto family and how they've welcomed me with open arms and have made me feel so loved. I was instantly attracted to that feeling when Sarah and I started dating because it feels very familiar to me, much like the feeling I have when I am with my Jones and Bingham grandparents and relatives.

No comments: